Banking and finance
With a team of banking and finance law specialists, Armadum Lawyers offers tailored legal advisory services to financial institutions, sponsors and corporate clients.
Our attorneys are highly qualified and have extensive experience in project finance through multilateral institutions.
Our expertise also encompasses:
- Asset-based lending transactions
- Collateral security structuring
- Commodity financings
- Debt renegotiation
- Investment-grade financings
- Real estate transactions
- Structured trade
- Issuance of private and public debt securities such as debentures, bonds, notes, and other instruments in both domestic and international markets
We provide legal advice to financial institutions in the following areas:
- Credit recovery
- Establishment and monitoring of compliance programs aimed at the financial sector
- Establishment of financial institutions in Ukraine and obtaining permits
- Interbank financing
- Issues of custody and collateral agents
- Loan and lease transactions
- Purchase and sale of portfolios
- Regulatory monitoring, legislative action and preparation of opinions on the various rules governing the banking sector
- Risk assessment in the offer and distribution of financial products in Ukraine and abroad
- Structuring and registration of derivatives
- Structuring of funds and securitization instruments
- Structuring of new products in Ukraine, GB and EU, with cross-border vision
Armadum Lawyers represented global manufacturer of clothes in labor dispute.
Lawyers of the company represented the client in labor dispute with former employee who claimed reemployment, recovery of salary and moral damages compensation. Based on the properly gathered evidence and implemented strategy the case was successfully closed in Client’s favor and upheld by the trial court and court of appeal.