Corporate and M&A
Working closely with other practice groups in the company, our corporate attorneys are active in counseling on corporate governance matters, M&A transactions and formation of joint ventures in Ukraine and abroad.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of services. We participate in the negotiation and drafting of agreements including:
- share purchase agreements (and all collateral agreements usually in place in M&A transactions);
- assets purchase agreements;
- establishment purchase agreements;
- investment agreements;
- shareholders’ agreements;
- memoranda of understanding (MoUs), confidentiality agreements, letters of intent and term sheets.
In addition, we perform legal due diligence and data room structuring processes, preparing audit reports, executive summaries and risk matrices, and offering full support to buyers in risk assessment and negotiation of price and contract conditions. To guarantee full compliance with regulatory requirements, we work closely with the antitrust/competition team and with the industry practices involved in each transaction.
Our team is also active in company reorganizations in general, such as mergers, spin-offs, consolidations and drop down of assets.
We assist clients in choosing and implementing the legal structure best suited to their interests and provide a range of services related to the daily activities of limited liability companies and corporations. We prepare minutes of shareholders, board of directors, audit committee and advisory board meetings.
We also offer full advisory services in connection with:
- contract drafting;
- entry of foreign capital in Ukraine;
- registration of financial transactions;
- remittance of dividends and repatriation of foreign capital abroad.
Armadum Lawyers represented global manufacturer of clothes in labor dispute.
Lawyers of the company represented the client in labor dispute with former employee who claimed reemployment, recovery of salary and moral damages compensation. Based on the properly gathered evidence and implemented strategy the case was successfully closed in Client’s favor and upheld by the trial court and court of appeal.